Shop our edit of the most lovely jewellery around…just in time for a Christmas party or a forever treasure:
1. An every-day, forever necklace, handcrafted in a Parisian atelier. Aurielie Biderman 18kt gold ginkgo pendant, £1248 at Farfetch
2. Engraved shell necklace, £195 at Alex Monroe
3. Have a lucky number? Wear it round your neck for good vibes.
Lucky Number necklaces £1650 Jessie V E
4. Wear this long necklace over a turtle-neck ribbed jumper. Signature halo necklace (choose your finish) From £170 at Dinny Hall
Bracelets, Bangles and Cuffs
- Brushed gold cuff from a small Devon-based designer, £54 Wanderlust Life
- Geometric bangle, £40 at the V&A Shop
- This beauty also comes in sapphire and white sapphire (and there is one with fewer rubies) 18ct gold ruby vine bracelet, £1500 at Annoushka
- Wajiha Cuff bracelet, £360 at Pippa Small
- Love Charm bracelet, £1,355 at LoquetLondon
Single Earrings and Pairs
- Alphabet single earring, £50 at Stone and Strand
- Maria Tash lightning bolt (single earring), £230 at Liberty
- Andrea Fohrman gold multi-stone single rainbow stud earring, £210 at Liberty
- Simple and beautiful Zairean single drop earrings, £105 at Pippa Small
- Party earrings in Palm Hoop, £49 at Ania Haie
- Solitaire S ring, £316 at Hélène Turbé
- Wear on its own or stack with other rings. Gold feather diamond stacking ring, £310 at E.C.One
- Feel calm with this Moon phases gold band ring, £300 at Rachel Entwistle
- What’s not to love … Sydney Evan love ring 14kt gold, £694 at Farfetch
Our Favourite Boutiques for Jewellery Shopping
1. Iris has seven shops in London including Hampstead and Chiswick. We particularly like the new Isabel Marant Etoile supra sparkle ring £150.
2. The Jacksons boutique on All Saints Rd, W11. Browse their eclectic jewellery section including these Bird leg hoop earrings, £72 thejacksons.co
3. Viola, Connaught St, W1. Viola is a much-loved boutique too. We’ve fallen for Katerina Psoma’s ‘Muse’ and ‘Diva’ necklaces, £250 violalondon.co
4. The Cross, Holland Park, W11. A charming selection of jewellery for all budgets.
They also stock the very reasonably priced Lavia & Belle (originally a kids’ brand). We particularly like their muliti-star necklace £32 laviandbelle.