3 - 6 October 2019
Frieze kicks off again in Regents Park next week; we’re looking forward to the excellent program of talks curated by Tim Marlow (of the RA). These include:
- Mark Bradford in conversation with Hans-Ulrich Obrist (Artistic Director, Serpentine Galleries, London) (12pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Elizabeth Peyton in conversation with Dr Nicholas Cullinan (Director, National Portrait Gallery, London) (3pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Ai Weiwei in conversation with Tim Marlow (12pm, Friday 4 October)
- Edmund de Waal with Christine Kondoleon (The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) (3pm, Friday 4 October)
- Michael Craig-Martin in conversation with Emilie Gordenker (Director, Mauritshuis, The Hague) (12pm, Saturday 5 October)
Best of all, these are all completely free to those who have a ticket to the fair, and seats are first come first serve. Plan your visit now.