Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for all prize draws
To enter into one of A-LittleBird’s prize draws you must be at least 18 years of age and agree to the terms below which will govern your participation. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in you being ineligible to win the prize draw.
1) Entry to A-LittleBird’s prize draws is free and no purchase whatsoever is necessary.
2) The prize draw closes at 5pm on the last day of entry (please see the relevant page for specific dates to each prize draw) and the winner/s are selected at random (or where there is a subjective element by an independent third party appointed by us whose name will be available on request). No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
3) Entry restrictions – prize draws are open to anyone 18 years and over who has a mailing address within the UK. They are not open to any employees of A-LittleBird.com and are only open to one entry per e-mail address/household.
5) A-LittleBird will not be held responsible for lost entries or emails.
6) A-LittleBird reserves the right, where a prize becomes unavailable, to substitute such prizes with similar prizes. We also reserve the right to delay the prize draw closure date or to cancel a prize draw prior to the closure date at any time.
7) Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8) A-LittleBird will not be liable for any inability to make contact with any entrant due to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by an entrant or due to technical problems preventing us from obtaining accurate contact details.
9) Winners will be notified by e-mail using the e-mail address supplied on registration and such notification will be sent within 48 hours of the draw being made. If the winners do not comply with any restrictions in relation to their prizes, e.g. date by which the prize must be taken, their entitlement to the prize will lapse.
10) No responsibility will be accepted by A-LittleBird for failed, partial, incorrect or garbled computer transmissions, or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion.
11) If A-LittleBird reasonably considers that an entrant is not eligible to enter a prize draw, it may exclude such entrant from the prize draw or withhold any prize to which the entrant might otherwise be entitled.
12) An entry shall be declared void if: the conduct of the entrant has been fraudulent, the eligibility rules set out herein have been breached; the entrant has hacked into the website or otherwise interfered with the proper functioning of the website.
13) A-LittleBird shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by an entrant (or any person claiming under or through the entrant), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, but A-LittleBird does not exclude liability for: death or personal injury caused by the negligence of A-LittleBird; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14) These terms and conditions and each prize draw are governed by English Law and any related matters will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15) No forbearance or delay by either party in enforcing its rights shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or of any later breach.
16) If any provision of these terms and conditions is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions will not be prejudiced.
17) None of these terms and conditions is intended to confer a benefit on, or to be enforceable by, any person other than the entrant or A-LittleBird.
All prize draws are run by Two Little Birds LLP (trading as A-LittleBird).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.